Secondary Loan Closer
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is one of the largest banks in the world. It is a successful, multinational bank and financial services company which specialises in Investment solutions and Corporate and Institutional banking. On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Secondary Loan Closer for a 3 month contract based in London.
Purpose of the Role:
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- To co-ordinate settlement and booking of loan trading transaction with Back Office.
- To draft and send legal documentation (Market standard documentation) linked to the trades (LMA confirmation, Transfer Certificate, pricing letter etc.)
- To verify that deals are correctly represented in the bank's systems and that they conform to legal documentation terms.
- To book various fees, and communicate them in an appropriate manner
- Ensure appropriate records of the transactions are kept and saved.
- Solving issues and answering various queries
In order to be successful in this role you will have possess all or some of the below criteria:
- Experienced in Secondary loans - Experience in byside institutions would be considered
- Investment banking experience
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80372371