Software Development Manager
£90,000-£95,000+Excellent Benefit Package
We are working with a very exciting business in London who are seeking an experienced Software Development Manager to strengthen the development team and help them achieve their projects and targets over the next few years.
Your responsibilities will be to manage a development team, responsible for the day to day management, mentoring and technical leadership. You will also spend time writing high quality software and supporting the overall strategy of the products
- Develop software products and services using Java
- Run an agile development team, responsible for all day to day aspects including scrum planning, resource management and technical leadership.
- Line manage a team of developers being responsible for mentoring, performance reviews and career progression of your team
- Be a role model for your team, supporting and guiding them through engineering challenges and decision making.
- Maintain best practices within the team around producing high quality, production ready code.
5+ year's experience of Software Development
Strong experience with Hibernate and Spring
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Pension and Healthcare package
- An opportunity to work with exciting clients, amazing data and on some very cool projects
- Be part of an award-winning team
- An exciting well established company
- 25 days' annual leave
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80372529