Head of Asset Management
Head of Asset Management - UK Commercial Portfolio - London
Salary £80,000 to £100,000 per annum plus bonus.
Office - North London.
One of the UK leaders in providing flexible working space is seeking a Head of Asset Management to be based in London and over see a team of Asset Managers across the UK. They currently have over 100 business centres across the UK with over 4,000 customers and they have equity to invest to expand their portfolio.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone from a strong Asset Management background to join an expanding business. You will play an integral part within the business advising the management board on specialist aspects such as valuation, rent review, ground lease extensions, asset management initiatives.
Key Asset Management Responsibilities Include:
- Lead, manage, develop and mentor a team of 8 Asset Managers based regionally.
- Responsible for managing a commercial portfolio made up of both leasehold and freehold properties.
- Preparation and delivery of the annual property strategies and asset management plans.
- Working with acquisition surveyors to review suitable properties and leading the disposal of surplus properties.
Asset Management Requirements:
- Member of RICS.
- Ability to travel across the UK.
- Excellent commercial real estate experience.
- Proven asset management experience.
- Excellent IT skills and a good communicator.
If you are interested in discussing further please apply online with your CV in word format.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80378224