Assistant Asset Manager
Our Client, a leading real estate investment company based in Central London invest in prime global locations and currently owns commercial assets in assess of £1.5 billion. They are now looking for an Assistant Asset Manager to support the Asset Management team in London to successfully implement a stable commercial solutions though long leasing in order to better serve and manage its client portfolio.
- Working with the Asset Manager to establish long range and short term Strategic Plan, and implement the plans for select properties within the Territory.
- Working closely with third party property managers and leasing agents to provide direction for and oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, renewals, analysis and approvals as requested by the Asset Manager.
- Tracking properties' occupancy, expenses, cash flow, and capital to understand how they are performing against budget and plan.
- Performing periodic property site inspections to ensure property performance against plan.
- Collecting market data and conducting benchmarking analysis.
- Assisting in the valuation of properties and investment reports annually or more frequently if necessary.
- Providing pre-acquisition input and assistance in the due diligence process and underwriting.
- Managing capital improvement projects as requested by the Asset Manager.
- Managing requests for assignments, subleases and similar tenant requests.
- Working closely with the Asset Manager and Real Estate Services on Annual Budget/Reforecasts - make revenue assumptions, work together to develop Capital/One Time Expense Plan, review expense assumptions.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have prior experience as an Assistant/Asset Manager managing commercial sites (preferably Office, Industrial and Medical Office Building leases) and ideally be MRICS qualified. The successful candidate will ideally have experience of UK, US and European properties and possess strong analytical skills and experience in financial analysis. You will have the ability to multi-task and bring individual issues to a timely close as well as work in a fast paced environment. This is a good opportunity to join a growing Investment firm.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80375197