Front End Developer - Angular
Are you an experienced and passionate Developer looking for your next exciting and rewarding position? If the answer is yes, our client want to hear from you!
Our client is looking for experienced Front End Developers to join their Chichester based team. They are looking for individuals who are proficient in Angular to join an established team working on high-profile, global websites to create engaging digital experiences. You'll be working closely with designers and PHP developers using Angular, jQuery, and related front-end technologies to produce accurate, optimised, mobile-first, cross platform/browser, accessible, standards compliant websites.
The ideal Front End Developer will have:
- Minimum 3 years front end development
- Experience with at least one Front End Framework – Ideally Angular 2+, or knowledge of a similar framework such as React, and the desire to quickly learn Angular
- Mobile First development – responsive, progressive, optimised
- Thorough understanding and proven implementation of Responsive Web Design
- Working knowledge and adherence to the principles of Test Driven Development, using Junit and Protractor.
- Demonstrable depth of knowledge in hand-coded HTML5, CSS
- Vanilla JS and JQuery
- CSS3 and Bootstrap 3
- LESS or similar pre-processor
- Cross browser compatibility testing
- Grunt or Gulp to manage assets and folder structures
- Functional testing within a BDD framework, ideally using Jasmine
- Git and GitHub development workflows based around Pull Requests
- A working knowledge of Object Orientated PHP
- An understanding of PHP Frameworks – ideally Symfony
Advantageous Skills and Experience:
- AMP, PWA
- Integration of open source and 3rd party applications into existing system
- Drupal 7/8
- Node Package Manager and Node tool chains
- Experience working with 3rd parties/agencies
Salary and Remuneration
In return for your hard work as the Front-End Developer, our client will offer an attractive salary and remuneration package depending upon individual skills and experiences.
Established in 1997, our client are a leading, results-obsessed Digital Agency. Passionate about great web design and very proud of the digital projects they create. The highly experienced and talented teams love delivering intelligent digital solutions for their client's needs. They create engaging experiences that connect brands both large and small with consumers. Whether it's a website, mobile app or digital campaign by using the highly skilled global team they will help to boost your online footprint.
Our client have many years of experience in integrating a wide range of legacy and bespoke systems and developing up-to-date multi-channel ecommerce platforms. They have over 90 full-time staff and have offices in London, Chichester, Mauritius and Australia.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Front-End Developer, our client want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80374286