CMM Programmer - Days - up to £36k OT - Milton Keynes
Our client are a well-established, Sub contract engineering business that specialise in manufacturing high quality components with a focus on the motorsport industry. Our client work to the highest standards and have ISO 9001 accreditation. They continue to grow year on year, increasing the number of machines and personnel and due to this growth they now require a CMM Programmer to join their team at their facility in Milton Keynes.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and Experience:
- CMM Programming (MCOSMOS software would be advantageous but not essential)
- Creating First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR's) and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR)
- First off and last off inspection
- Use of manual measuring equipment
- Working to ISO9001 Quality Standards
This is a standard day shift role working 39 hours per week Monday to Friday paying up to £36k depending on your skills and experience with overtime available, they also offer an attendance bonus scheme.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80372372