Trainee Manager-Retail Events - No Management Experience Needed
Trainee Manager-Retail Events - No management experience needed!
- Do you have experience working in retail customer service or sales?
- Are you ready for a step up in your career?
- Have you been excited about management positions before but haven't been given an opportunity to learn and progress?
Trainee Manager-Retail Events Opportunity:
For this trainee sales manager role, no management experience is needed! We’re looking for people that pride themselves on providing great customer service and are eager to learn and happy to be trained from entry level. You will be joining a lively, energetic, friendly environment with great support!
- You will represent some of the biggest brands in the UK
- You will learn sales & marketing strategies from industry experts
- You will receive thorough training in leadership and management
- You will learn how to conduct daily meetings, drive team sales targets and productivity
- You will learn how to motivate and develop others
- Your role is to encourage your team and bring out the best in them!
Are you a good match for this Trainee Manager-Retail Events Role?
- Do you have experience in retail/hospitality/customer service/sales?
- Are you coachable?
- Do you always find a way to win? Do you look for solutions versus excuses?
- Are you an amazing communicator with the power to influence people?
- Are you a go-getter? Are you hungry? Are you passionate?
Are you nodding your head and saying “yes” to all of these questions? If so, you’re the type of ambitious individual we want to hear from!
Trainee Manager-Retail Events ~Benefits:
- There will be travel opportunities available to top performers within their first 6-12 months to places such as New York, Australia, South Africa, Portugal, Rome!
- We offer a combination of classroom-style teaching and on-site training so that you learn the theory and the practical side of what we do.Training and development are taken very seriously and you will be supported not just at the start but throughout your development.
- Our environment is team-oriented, and we like to have fun at work, so you won’t have to worry about cut-throat competition. We support and assist each other!
- There are a huge amount of incentives for top performers including but not limited to: weekly drinks and meals with management, public recognition and awards, financial incentives, quarterly seminars, annual retreats, and more!
If you are looking for an opportunity where you are rewarded based on your performance through commissions only and want to make a difference in the lives of those you work with-we have an incredible opportunity for you.
Do you have what we’re looking for? Apply now!
We offer equal opportunities as a company and are determined to find the best match for this self employed opportunity asap. If you are selected in the interview process you may be invited to spend a unpaid shadowing day with at one of the events to help make a mutual decision.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80378983