Robert Half is currently working with a market leading technology business based in Central London, to recruit a Financial Accountant on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £250-300p.d.
- To prepare the 2017 statutory accounts for all entities (Group and UK based) within the timetable agreed;
- Work with the auditors to ensure all signoffs can be obtained before the audit committee meeting;
- Complete testing of investments in subsidiaries and goodwill including obtaining audit clearance;
- Work with the UK based controller to answer any questions they may have and ensure adequate controls are maintained;
- Update the group transfer pricing and management recharges for the 2018 year;
- General adhoc assistance to the Group Financial Controller and Chief Accounting Officer and Treasurer.
? Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
? Strong technical accounting background.
? Excellent written and verbal communication skills
? Good interpersonal skills
This role offers the opportunity to join a market-leading firm, with an impressive reputation in their field. They are PE backed and a highly dynamic culture.
They have a huge growth rate, and you will gain exposure to some of the highest-calibre commercial finance professionals operating within industry at the moment.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £250-300per day, it offers great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Easily accessible Central London location.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80363200