IT Process Engineer - Six Sigma
IT Process Engineer - Six Sigma
One Lime Street, London
This role within Lloyd's has an integral part to play in the achievement of the Strategy and Vision 2025 and will contribute overtly to:
Lloyd's becoming a brand that is globally admired and recognised and respected for its reputation as the world's specialist centre for (re)insurance. Lloyd's will be known around the world for its integrity and will be a place where talented, diverse and socially responsible employees feel proud to work. This role will practice and promote the principles of inclusiveness and respect the value of diversity.
Technology will drive business value for Lloyd's of London and its customers by delivering effective and efficient IT services that embrace innovation for competitive advantage, whilst leveraging its global scope to standardise and integrate platforms and secure the highest value from strategic partnership through optimal sourcing.
To work as a part of cross-functional, self-organising team which will analyse and identify technical process improvements and automation opportunities within our software development lifecycle.
- Analyse and document current state processes and metrics using value stream mapping, Lean process techniques
- Ensure that the IT build and deployment requirements for each approved project are fully understood & met
- Identify scoping opportunities, gathering additional information & facilitate further engagement between the Build & Release Manager and Product Managers
- Create business cases for automation process enhancements & adoption of automation tooling
- Contribute to cost benefit realization and the preparation of those figures for the IT leadership team
- Identify and submit recommendations of technical process improvement and automation opportunities
- Comply with project reporting requirements and delivery milestones, including communicating of work stream status, risks, issues and proposed actions to mitigate.
Contribute/ Lead efforts in analysis, design, and implementation of business solutions, by breaking the problem statements down into functional requirements and solution roadmap
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to apply creative and innovative thinking, challenge the status quo and drive beneficial process improvements
- Excellent relationship management skills, including the ability to negotiate, agree and then manage the scope of activities
- Strong background in business analysis/process analysis supporting the development of complex technical enterprise solutions
- Ability to facilitate workshops, which deliver effective business solution outcomes
- 'Customer- centric' approach to delivering appropriate solutions
- Application lifecycle management & project delivery, using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban
- Good knowledge of value stream mapping, lean processes modelling
- MS office tools including Visio / PPT / Word / Excel
- Understanding of software development lifecycle principles
- Working as part of a collaborative, self-organising agile team
- Experience of working in a fast-paced IT environment
- Presenting process improvements at a senior leadership level
As the successful candidate, you can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary, an enviable range of benefits.
To apply, please visit www.lloyds.com
At Lloyd's we believe that innovation comes from having an inclusive culture of equality and diversity. We use ClearTalents to discover how we might help you feel welcomed, supported and able to do as well as you can when applying to work for us, including identifying any reasonable adjustments that we may need to make. Should you feel that you require reasonable adjustments during your application process we request that you please follow this link to create a ClearTalents user profile:
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80363802