My client is an award winning chartered financial planners providing award winning holistic financial planning and discretionary fund management.
They are seeking an experienced financial planner to join their successful team and manage an existing client bank. There is well established back office support which will enable you to maximize your time spent with clients.
You must have:
- A thorough understanding of wealth management practices and processes and the ability to communicate them clearly and effectively.
- Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions.
- A passion for doing things well, with accuracy, detail and great presentation.
- Professional, positive, energetic, supportive and friendly. A strong team player.
- High level of integrity, work ethic and self-motivation.
The company offer a superb centralised investment proposition with award winning platform, secure client web portal and cutting edge technology.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80367298