Worldwide Education is currently recruiting for the position of Nursery Manager within a busy nursery setting in Aylesbury.
As a Nursery Manager you will be responsible for the smooth running of the nursery, ensuring that nursery life is safe, stimulating and compliant with EYFS, Ofsted and safeguarding requirements.
Your responsibilities would include:
· Achieving and maintaining high standards of care and education
· Effectively leading and managing the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
· Ensuring all policies, procedures and curriculum are implemented and adhered to at all times
· Keeping yourself and your team up to date on current early childhood thinking/trends
· Effectively managing the budgets and occupancy levels
· Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
· Marketing the nursery and engaging with local networking groups to build occupancy
· Managing all day to day operations of the nursery
· Ensuring the health, safety and well being of the children at all times
In order to be considered for the role we require:
· A Level 3 or higher Childcare qualification
· A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
· Previous management experience
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, OFSTED and Safeguarding
· To be punctual and well organised
Our client can offer:
· Competitive salary
· Additional benefits
· Further training and development
If you think you have the experience and qualities we are looking for please submit your CV to us for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80377009