Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working with a global professional services firm based in central London to recruit a Financial Controller
Reporting: Group Finance Director
Salary: Circa £65,000
Direct line responsibility for leading, guiding, training, mentoring the Finance Team, working closely with, and assisting when needed the Contracts and Compliance Team. Introducing new ideas and initiatives in order to bring the Dept. up to a corporate and World-class standard
- Working closely and building a trust with the Business leaders of all company divisions.
- Overall responsibility for the detail of Groups forecasting and reporting.
- Reviewing and monitoring the Group's Flash results and the monthly production of management accounts of all businesses to strict deadlines set by the Board.
- In Particular hands on the UK and USA businesses.
- Ensuring continuous improvement in the Group business MI.
- Reviewing and assisting where necessary the monthly Sales & Cos reconciliations.
- Authorisation and in some cases calculations of commission payments (UK / USA) for Consultants and Management.
- Evaluating and revising schemes as and when necessary.
- Maintain and ensure the Finance Team policies and procedures are followed and adhered to which includes expenditure authorisation limits and treasury controls ensuring the segregation of duties are in place, where necessary.
- UK, SGP & Swiss Vat returns
- Monitor and sign-off all business balance sheets including management of intercompany positions.
- Overseeing the monthly Inter-Co charges and monthly clear downs. .
- The monitoring of Debtors to achieve the cash collection and DSO targets set. Minimise bad debt exposure by ensuring the correct debtor management policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Signoff monthly Bank recs
- Monitor and manage the cash flow projections to ensure good working capital management. Provide cover when necessary.
- Assist with the Year End Audit, filing of Statutory Accounts and Tax Computations for all countries.
- Assisting with the annual budgeting process.
- Ad-hoc assistance to the CFO, CEO and Board
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80374866