Big Data Architects / Tech Leads / Developers | Global Consulting Firm
One of the world’s leading Technology & Management Consulting organisations are looking for Big Data Architects / Technical Leads and Developers to join their international consulting practice that delivers strategic Big Data & Analytics programmes for their FTSE100 client portfolio.This high growth and award-winning firm can offer exceptional career opportunities for consultants and technologists that want to work on major digitisation and transformation projects.
Depending on experience you will be involved in the following: Determining the lifecycle of a Hadoop solution, including requirement analysis, technical and application design & development, coupled with testing and deployment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Providing technical leadership to a team of developers and designers.
- Translate business and system requirements in to technical designs and solutions.
- Provide insight into the Big Data space and offer expertise in the delivery of challenging assignments.
- Undertake and lead the deployment of the proposed solution design.
To be considered you will need experience in the following:
- Hands-on experience within the Hadoop eco-system (Map Reduce, Pig, Scoop, Hive, Spark)
- A background in Java, Map Reduce programming and Shell Scripting
- Delivery of Big Data solutions
- Ideally a background within the BankIng, Financial Services or Insurance domains.
Package: £50,000 - 100,000 Basic + Benefits + Bonus
Base Location: Positions are based in London, West Yorkshire and East Anglia
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80363665