Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk - Uckfield
Grafton Banks Finance are recruiting for a client based in Uckfield.
They are looking to bring in a purchase ledger clerk to help support with a backlog on a rolling temporary contract.
The role involves:
- Maintain supplier accounts within the Finance system
- Stamp, code and input all purchase ledger invoices
- Matching of supplier invoices to purchase orders and freelance timesheet
- Gain internal authorisation of all invoices and chase any outstanding ready for payment run
- Email out remittance advices after a payment run
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with supplier queries & calls
- File paper and electronic supplier Invoices
- Allocate all chargeable costs to client projects
- Reconciling bank statements to payments & maintaining the reconciliation spreadsheet weekly
- Process & pay staff expense claims on a weekly basis
- Opening and distributing Finance post
Idela candidates will be an experienced purchase ledger clerk with prior knowledge of Sage and strong Excel skills.
The role requires an immediate start.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80366254