Job title: Finance Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 plus bonus plus benefits
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: MC/J019835The Role:This is a new wide-ranging and challenging role with an expanding international hedge fund technology business. The requirement is for a Finance Manager to assist the Finance Director build a robust finance function as the business grows. The Finance Manager will be responsible for (but not exclusive to) statutory reporting, developing efficient accounting processes, producing monthly management accounts, assisting with cashflow and VAT.
The Company:Our client is a leading hedge fund technology business with strong financial support with offices across North America, Europe and Far East.
The Benefits:£50,000 - £60,000 (doe) plus bonus plus benefits
- ACCA or CIMA qualified with a minimum of 2 years PQE.
- Financial control and reporting experience (preferably within an SME).
- Self-starter and self-sufficient.
- Bright & enthusiastic.
- Highly organised.
- Calm under pressure with a focus on deadlines.
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel.
Name – Matt Cooper
Telephone – 01275 813031
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80371797