Mobile Plant Engineer
Mobile Plant Engineer - salary up to £27,000 DOE, with a company van, and overtime available at an additional rate. An exciting opportunity to join a national company within the construction hire industry.
Duties of the Mobile Plant Engineer:
- You will be required to attend site breakdowns, carrying out fault finding, maintenance, repairs and services to a wide range of plant machinery such as diggers, dumpers and excavators.
- You will be responsible for completing any relevant paperwork along with liaising with the parts department.
To be successful you will have previous experience working on construction plant equipment such as JCB, Volvo, and CAT. You will also have previous experience working as a mobile plant engineer, plant fitter, plant mechanic. It would be desirable if you hold an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering, however, it is not essential.
You will be working with a leading hire company who supply a wide range of plant machinery to the construction and related sectors. Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting a mobile plant engineer to join their engineering team, who is able to keep up with the demands of the company.
- Company Van
- Monday to Friday working hours
- £27,000 DOE
- Overtime paid at an additional rate
- 30 days holiday, bank holidays inclusive
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80366890