Business Intelligence Developer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Intelligence Developer to strategically design and implement data warehouses, data marts, and data stores. The role will provide support and information services to clients throughout the business.
The Business Intelligence Developer will be required to:
- define data standards and models for warehouse architectures
- evaluate and select infrastructure components such as software, hardware, database management systems and networking capabilities
- assist in the strategic design and implementation of BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses
- work with colleagues and stakeholders to capture their requirements and design and provide solutions
- ensure high levels of BI availability through support functions and in-depth testing
- create and deliver reports according to requirements
You should be self-motivated and able to demonstrate experience of working to deadlines and prioritise workloads. The delivery of a customer-focused and high quality service is key, as is a positive attitude and strong problem-solving abilities.
You will need to demonstrate strong SQL skills and have experience of using the SQL Server BI stack, including Transact-SQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). Experience of Power BI, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) or similar tools would be advantageous, but not essential.
We offer you excellent salary, working conditions and benefits, a friendly, supportive team environment and a real opportunity to make an impact in a growing organisation.
The Business Intelligence Developer will sit within the Information Technology department which consists of 32 people and provides information and digital services throughout the company. Progress Housing Group have been delivering housing and related services for over 20 years and own and manage nearly 11,000 homes.
Closing Date: 1st April 2018
***WE WILL NOT BE TAKING ENQUIRIES FROM RECRUITMENT AGENCIES***
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80368669