Accounts Payable Manager
A leading national engineering organisation, based in Warrington, are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Manager to oversee an established and successful team.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Manager will include:
- Overseeing a team of 20+ Accounts Payable Clerks
- Responsibility for a smooth end-to-end Purchase to Pay Process.
- Ensuring the team are trained in all aspects and understand the importance of a strong customer service approach; focused on efficiency's and delivery of a first-class Accounts Payable function
- Drive improvements and standardisation across business areas.
- Monitor shortfalls and remediation plans to reach targets.
- Ensure documentation reflects current process at all times.
- Ensure the process reflects the activities carried out by retained and outsourced teams.
- Ensure changes required are clearly defined and documented.
- Managing internal & external escalations regarding invoices and payments
Key skills preferred for the Accounts Payable Manager position include;
- Substantial experience in Accounts Payable
- Strong leadership skills and people management skills
- Able to demonstrate process improvement and change management
- Sound stakeholder management experience bot finance and non-finance
The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced purchase ledger clerk, proven at processing high volumes in a fast paced environment. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80366752