Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries.
The Compliance Technology team support and maintain a number of applications across the Compliance departments globally. The team is comprised of members in UK (London), India (Mumbai) and US (New York).
This role requires a developer (back office) working with functional experts to assist with the design and implementation of key components of the Compliance platforms, as well as providing support and minor enhancements within the applications.
- Will be expected to pro-actively identify improvements to existing systems.
- Develop on the main Compliance platforms using a broad range of technologies
- Develop across projects including applications relating to Financial Crime, Employee Compliance and Core Control Compliance.
- Working with developers and senior developers in off-shore locations within own team and other IT teams at Nomura.
- Maintaining and improving complex build processes, CI, and development infrastructure configuration
- Assisting in the building of new reusable UI control libraries and core frameworks
- Effective communication, both written and verbal, is essential.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Knowledge & experience of working with common implementation and design patterns
- Experience operating in successful Agile development teams
- Expertise analyzing usability requirements and leveraging UX skills and techniques.
- Strong C# .NET skills (4.5 and above) - essential
- Strong experience with WPF, WCF, Design Patterns - essential
- Experience MS SQL Server 2008 and above
- Experience ASP.Net and SPA
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80365464