Assistant Nursery Manager
Assistant Nursery Manager Vacancy at Busy Bees London Kenton.
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a talented?Assistant Nursery Manager/Deputy Nursery Manager who shares our values to join our friendly team at our London Kenton Nursery.?You will be at least a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has post qualification experience, passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our London Kenton Nursery
Treetops is now part of the Busy Bees Nurseries Group. Treetops Kenton Day Nursery and Preschool is housed in a beautiful converted church building with lots of charm and character. Set back off the main Kenton Road we enjoy a calm location in a lovely residential neighbourhood but with all of the benefits that the local High Street has to offer. We are well connected to transport links with a variety of bus routes accessed on Kenton High Road and we enjoy a choice of two nearby train stations. Kenton Station can be reached in under ten minutes on foot and offers Overground routes to London Euston and Watford Junction plus the jubilee line underground. Northwick Park Station is just 5 minutes by foot for Metropolitan line services. For parents driving to Treetops Kenton there?s a small car park to the rear of the building for drop-offs and pick-ups only. This can be reached from St Mary?s View off St Leonards Avenue.
- Supporting the Nursery Manager in the day to day operations of the nursery
- Overseeing and coordinating stimulating and inspiring activities for the children across the nursery
- Communicating with the Manager on the progress and outcomes of the children
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance across the whole nursery
- Empower the team to deliver rich learning opportunities for all children through unique and exciting environments
- Assisting with the recruitment and induction of new staff members
- Assisting the Nursery manager to ensure occupancy targets are hit and maintained at all times
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Assistant Nursery Manager
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Over 1 years current experience in a supervisory role (Desirable)
- Minimum of 3 years occupational experience in a nursery setting (Essential)
- NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
- An unrivalled dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80368901