AV Cover Technician
Our client is looking for a Cover Technician to support the requirements of the company in which placed with by providing maintenance support of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing equipment and systems onsite.
Working Hours 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Duties and Responsibilities
- Covering the Onsite Technician's holiday, sickness and absence leave.
- Provide AV/VC support to our clients, their staff and external clients
- Set up, operate and maintain AV/VC equipment
- Adaptable to working as part of a permanent based AV team or working on a lone site independently
- Supporting end users as requested by the Client
- Any admin processing that may be required
- Attention to detail
- Maturity, especially when under pressure
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work well and confidently in unfamiliar surroundings
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and confidence when dealing with customers at all levels.
- Flexibility; site may change daily or weekly and at short notice
- Ability to work well as part of a small team or on your own
- Technical proficiency - general AV, VC and IT/IP
- Corporate AV support background
- Excellent time management and personal skills
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- InfoComm CTS certification would be advantageous
Ideal Candidate Highly proactive with good technical understanding and experience of AV/VC technologies applied to corporate environments. The candidate will have a polite telephone manner and good communications skills. Flexible working is essential and the individual will be well presented with a friendly, outgoing personality with a 'can do' attitude to be best suited to this demanding role.
The ideal candidate will be willing to take almost total ownership of the systems and maintain them accordingly and will be willing to get involved and strive to exceed expectations at all times. The candidate would ideally have the InfoComm CTS certification but if not, be willing to work towards it.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80368369