Senior W/WW Engineer
Job Title: Senior Water / Waste Water Engineer / WWT Engineer
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Salary: £40 - 50K
We are recruiting a Senior Water / Waste Water Engineer for a Leading Project Consultancy based in Farnborough. The role is available purely due to Growth after another successful year working within Multiple End Industries. The role can offer immediate Responsibility and Autonomy in Managing Projects, Timescales and Budgets, and you will be working with Clients across the whole of the UK, and potentially Globally.
* Collecting site data through site visits
* Analysing and presenting process and operation data
* Production of heat & mass balance calculations
* Identification of energy reduction opportunities within the water industry
* Project management - scope, time and cost management
* Preparing project documentation, writing reports and giving presentations
The Company and Role offers an excellent Salary and Benefits Package you would expect from such a company.
Qualifications / Requirements:
* Water / Waste Water Engineering Experience
* Knowledge of Pumping systems, Waste Water treatment, Sludge treatment, Biogas generation, CHP.
* Mechanical or Chemical Engineering qualifications
* Computer Literate - MS office, MS Project etc
* Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
* Full UK Driving Licence
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch via / 0161 868 2217
If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
SRG - Scientific Recruitment Group
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Senior / Mechanical / Chemical / Water / Waste Water / Engineer
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80366026