Ex-Forces Service Engineer
Ex-Forces Service Engineer
Northern Ireland & Eire – Based Belfast
- £24,000 - £25,000 based on experience
- Overtime paid door to door
- You can earn up to £30,000 inc basic for UK work
- Fully expensed company vehicle with specialist tools provided
- 33 days leave + pension + healthcare + life cover + corporate benefits
- Phone & iPad
ATA recruitment is recruiting for a leading supplier of process plant supplied to a variety of market sectors. They lead the way in supplying rotating equipment to companies throughout Northern Ireland & Eire. Boasting a £20 million+ turnover, my client is experiencing a phenomenal amount of growth, and with the 2018 Q1 / Q2 order book looking strong, they now need to bolster the Field Service Team.
As a result, we are looking to recruit an experienced Ex-Forces Service Engineer who has a proven track record in both hands-on mechanical and electrical service work. The ideal candidate with either have a track record in servicing plant equipment, rotating equipment such as compressors, pumps or turbines, specialist machinery, engines or yellow goods/plant machinery. My client has experienced great success in recruiting Ex-Forces Engineers so please feel free to contact Ajay Bhella on or email a CV to for a confidential conversation.
Ex-Forces Service Engineer:
- Servicing, installation and commissioning of mechanical / rotating equipment.
- This will be both reactive, PPM and responding to breakdowns.
- Fault-finding on electrical control panels and mechanical systems.
- Alignment and installation of rotating machinery.
- Service, maintain, repair and attend breakdowns for all equipotent. You will fault find, repair and replace both electrical & machinal parts to component level.
- Conduct a visual inspection of the entire system and to report any potential issues.
- Train customers and other Engineers on the equipment.
- Interpret maintenance manuals, drawings, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repair equipment, utilising specialist knowledge and standard test instruments and tools.
- Full diagnostics and inspection.
- Completion of work task within the allotted timescales.
The successful Ex-Forces Service Engineer will have the following essential knowledge and attributes:
- C&G / HNC / HND in engineering (Mechanical or Electrical).
- Service, Commissioning or Maintenance background, ideally multiskilled.
- Ex-Forces Engineers are highly suitable.
- The ideal candidate will have a working experience with either rotating equipment, plant equipment yellow goods/plant machinery, special purpose machinery / heavy industry, water equipment, process or industrial equipment.
- Full EU driving licence and based in Belfast.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading player within the industry with the backing or a larger parent company. This business has a strategic plan to organically grow both the UK and overseas operations therefore, they can provide a stable career with a technically challenging role where you receive an excellent training programme to excel you within the business.
How to Apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to
ATA Recruitment specialise in technical & engineering positions, so if this role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job -
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80367041