Risk Methodology Specialist
Job Title: Risk Methodology Specialist
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
You'll be joining the Non-Financial Risk Management (NFRM) function who ensures that the Bank's Non-Financial Risk exposure is adequately managed in-line with the group wide risk appetite and NFRM framework. You will have the experience and tools to assess complex risks and intervene where they lie outside the Bank's risk appetite. You'll be working with a comprehensive, integrated, simple and easy to use NFR Framework with supporting technology that assists risk identification, assessment and remediation.
- Setting approach/standards for establishing, measuring reporting and managing non-financial risk appetite
- Defining how metrics and thresholds should be used within the framework to represent the different risks within the organisation as well as ensuring the appropriate calibration to represent appetite
- Ensuring the approach is adaptable so that it can be applied across the different levels of the organisation, from Group down to Country or Business Unit
- Contributing to the implementation of changes to the other framework components and implementing new framework components
- Engaging effectively with key stakeholders of the NFR Framework, both within and outside NFRM, to ensure that it is well-understood and addresses relevant requirements
- Providing suitable advice, expertise and training, where required, to allow users of the NFR Framework to understand the different element of the framework and their responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining relevant policies and procedures covering elements of the NFR Framework, including roles and responsibilities and minimum standards
- Supporting efforts for remediating regulatory requirements and audit points relating to the NFR Framework in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Preparation of adhoc management/status reporting documents
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous operational experience within an NRFM role in addition to extensive knowledge and understanding NFRM framework components
- Adaptable, with the ability to apply core skills to a wide range of tasks and issues
- Extensive experience in a business, risk management, consulting or other relevant control function, ideally at a global financial institution or other relevant peer
- Experience in leading projects or working closely with project managers in carrying out large and/or complex initiatives
- Knowledge of industry best practice and relevant regulatory requirements covering one or more areas of non-financial risk management
- Experience of working effectively with teams spanning multiple geographical locations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound judgment, with the ability to make well-reasoned decisions on complex issues taking into account relevant evidence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex issues to both generalist and specialist audiencesPlease let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80367696