Assistant Finance Manager
Assistant Finance Manager job in Welwyn Garden City
Your new company
Assistant Finance Manager, Welwyn Garden City, 3 month rolling temporary contract
Your new role
To support the management of the non-acute and primary care services portfolio. To support the annual business planning and budget setting process for non-acute and primary care services, including the tracking of efficiency savings. To ensure financial information is processed with high accuracy to produce statutory returns and monthly reports. You will be responsible for assisting the finance manager with the collation of data and producing plans, options to improve and forecasts.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need to meet the following requirements:
- AAT studier or equivalent
- Experience within a range of Accounting areas would be a plus
- High level or Accounting system knowledge
- Ability to prepare financial plans and budgets
- Able to efficiently and accurately collate data
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well within a team
- Ability to analyse financial data and resolve complex financial queries
- Ability to use all Microsoft packages to an intermediate level
- You must be available to start immediately
What you'll get in return
You will receive the opportunity to work on a temporary 3 month rolling contract within a large organisation based in the centre of Welwyn Garden City paying up to £14 per hour.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80367862