CAD CAM / CNC Programmer - OTE £41K
Our client requires several permanent CAD CAM / CNC Programmers to commence with them over the next few weeks. As a CAD CAM / CNC Programmer you will require the following skills and abilities:
• Full Licom Alphacam programming experience including knowledge of construct drawing and toolpath machined parts.
• Able to utilise electronic files including DWG/DXF/STEP/IGES and create programs from these.
• Ability to machine parts using 3/4/5 axis equipment.
• Able to understand the most efficient way of machining parts.
• Ideally have experience of programming large flatbed router machines.
• You will ideally possess a background in Engineering or manufacturing
CAD CAM / CNC Programmer Qualifications and Skills:
• A proven track record of 3/4/5-axis machining
• Must be ambitious and want to develop their skills and progress their career
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Flexibility to deal with changing and challenging demands
• Effective skills in planning and organising
• Effective methods to expedite the CAD office workload
• Keep up to date with product and industry developments by attending relevant courses seminars etc
Applications required ASAP as interviews will commence immediately.
In return, you can expect a very £competitive salary, superb career opportunities and personal advancement as the company is growing exponentially and possesses a work based culture that any employer in this sector will be hard pressed to beat.
Direct Appointments Limited provides permanent, fixed term and interim recruitment services to a wide range of clients in a number of sectors. We source exceptional talent and deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right high performance people to the right career option.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80365425