Quality Assurance Administrator
The purpose of this role is to ensure efficient administrative support to the Quality Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the QA activities under the supervision of the QA Senior Engineer and QA Engineer.
- Review, collation and release of standard product documentation to dispatch to support customer requirements;
- Co-ordinate the collection of essential documentation;
- Process and achieve product documentation into a data entry system;
- Review purchase orders for QA requirements and accuracy;
- Day to day administration tasks;
- Maintenance of the Quality records and archive.
The successful candidate will have a Quality Assurance background, good administrative experience with competency with Excel, Word and Outlook, excellent communication skills, the ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative, and demonstrate attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80365006