We are recruiting for a Finance Analyst for our FTSE 250 company based in the Chessington area. This is a permanent full-time position with an accompanying salary of £28,000 per annum. The purpose of this role is to maintain the fixed asset register and prepare and report on capital expenditure and liaise with managers to control costs and budgets.
Responsibilities will include:
· Maintaining the fixed asset register and updating regularly including calculation of depreciation
· Administration of Capital Approval requests and allocating Capital Project codes ensuring all documentation is complete and accurate
· Supporting managers with financial advice and guidance
· Maintaining Capital Project Reports with spend and forecasts and liaising with managers to track spend against budget
· Budgeting, forecasting and planning support for projects
· To have ownership of month end processes and manage costs to budget
· Attending project meetings and dealing with capital queries
· You will need to be an excellent communicator and be able to liaise with people at all levels with the ability to make finance speak relatable to non-financial people.
· Very strong numerical and analytical skills
· Very good knowledge and command of Excel and other Microsoft systems
· If you have Hyperion Financial Management knowledge this is an added bonus
· Able to pick up new systems quickly
· If you have commercial finance experience that would be great
· Experience of month end and financial reporting
· Ideally you will be studying towards ACCA or CIMA
Working hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80369202