An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Early Years Teacher to lead our newly refurbished preschool room at The Grange Day Nursery.
This a full time role, working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
As an Early Years Teacher you will be a specialist in early childhood development and will have Early Years Teacher Status or Early Years Professional Status.
- In order to be considered for this role as our Preschool Teacher, you will be able to demonstrate the below skills:
- Being passionate about preschool education and empowering our children to reach their maximum potential.
- Having proven experience of working with children under the age of five.
- Having a Degree in Education or similar and a QTS/EYPS/PGCE
Your role as a Preschool Teacher will include:
- Leading the EYFS and Active Learning curriculum in the Preschool room
- Supporting the development of children's basic skills and development across the curriculum
- Leading and inspiring a team of up to 5 staff members
- Establishing a new Preschool in the local community.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80369366