DevOps & Automation Engineer - Bracknell
DevOps & Automation Engineer – Bracknell
Fujitsu are rapidly expanding our Agile led development teams to meet increased demand from customers in both the Private and Public Sectors. Be part of our team working closely with our customers on cutting-edge co-creation development exploiting the latest Digital and Cloud technologies.
- Design and implementation of automated tooling to support Agile software development projects
- Create, build and configure tooling for continuous build, integration, deployment and release
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with cutting edge technology alongside industry experts
- Unrivalled investment and training in you and your career
- Stimulating environment offering ongoing learning opportunities
- Culture of innovation and inspiration
- Market leading salary and pension, generous benefits and annual bonus
- Creative, diverse and inclusive working environment
The successful candidate will be a SCRUM experienced software engineer who can demonstrate extensive experience of working in Agile teams of typically 6-8 multi-disciplined software engineers in a DevOps setting.
- Jenkins, Ansible
Skills in the following would also be highly beneficial:
- Workflow and Collaboration tooling such as Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Code management tooling such as Git, Github, Subversion
- Elastic Search
- Test Automation
If you’re a talented DevOps Engineer with Agile experience we’d love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80371334