2296 - Finance Manager - Slough
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager in the Slough region. Applicants must be self-motivated and passionate about driving great service.
Manage the accounting and reporting function including financial and management accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll sections in our Head Office in Slough.
- Be bias towards Technical accounting
- You will support and provide IFRS and accounting guidance
- You will provide detailed accounting responsibility accounting for leases
- Develop and run analytical reviews for accuracy of financial information
- Review and identify weaknesses in finance processes and deliver improvement plans
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate financial recommendations to management
- Support business change projects
- Monitor internal controls and accounting systems and procedures
- Liaise with the Chief Accountant to ensure the timely and accurate preparation of financial and accounting information
- Coordinate and present budgets and forecasts
- All round experience from working in small and large company environments
- Qualified ACA minimum 5 years post qualified
- Energy to deliver in a fast paced environment in industry
- Update to date with accounting standards FRS102 and IFRS
- Experience in supporting and providing IFRS and accounting guidance
- Detailed understanding of IAS17 leasing and new IFRS 16 standard
- Understands Pensions IAS19 pension standard
- A self-starter who takes ownership with excellent attention to detail
- Able to grasp complex situations and create own processes with new data sources
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and strong analytical skills
- Competitive salary and package
- Attractive company pension scheme
- Career development opportunities
Toyota Material Handling UK is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment. In the UK we provide sales and service support across the UK. To find out more visit www.toyota-forklifts.co.uk
To apply please submit your CV below.
Our commitment is to read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80361057