Our established Client based in Maidstone currently requires a skilled Design Engineer to join their technical department.
- Preparing proposals for services to clients
- Engineering design of services including:
- flow calculations
- piping design
- stress analysis
Education / Skills / Attributes
- Be a graduate in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering. Other experience can be considered.
- Be IT literate, with experience in using AutoCad and Microsoft Office recommended
- Be willing to travel for UK and International meetings and site execution of our projects for periods from 1 day up to 6 weeks
- Have experience of working in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Work at all times in a safe, efficient and professional manner
Experience or qualities that would be beneficial:
- Experience of working in the power or petrochemical industry
- Piping design and stress analysis experience including the use of Caesar 2 software
- Have some basic knowledge of chemistry, and use of laboratory equipment for routine analysis
The role is full time.Holiday entitlement is 23 days pro-rata. A competitive salary is offered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80369312