Maintenance Engineer - Maintenance Engineer
£37,500 + Holiday + Pension
4 on 4 off days and nights
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer required for a successful and growing food manufacturer who are investing heavily in their site. The company offer extensive training opportunities, progression and long term job stability.
To apply for this role, you must be a mechanically biased engineer with basic electrical knowledge. Those from FMCG backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Food, packaging and pharmaceutical backgrounds transfer well. To be considered for this role you must have an NVQ level 3 in Engineering (or equivalent) or 3 years of experience working within the industry.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for PPM and reactive maintenance. There will be minimal reactive breakdown. You will be working on process machinery, blending machines, spray dryers, conveyors, packaging machines. This is an exciting opportunity for a maintenance engineer who is looking to enhance their technical skills with manufactures training and constant development.
The company has been bought out by world leading food supplier who have already invested £2.2millon on the site; there will be future growth.
* PPM on production machinery.
* 12 hour shifts, 5:45am - 5:45pm, 5:45pm - 5:45am, including weekends
* 70% Mechanical 30% Electrical.
* Working in FMCG environment.
* Must live commutable to site.
* Mechanically biased with basic electrical skills.
* Must have worked in a Food FMCG environment previously.
* NVQ level 3 in Engineering (or equivalent).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80361005