Data Protection Support Officer
Data Protection Support Officer, Luton, up to £37,000 + benefits
A confident, experienced and affable Data Protection Support Officer is required to join an large corporate organisation. The role based in Luton is an ideal role for somebody who is currently working within a data protection role / environment and will involve providing day to day support to the Group Data Protection Officer.
As Data Protection Support Officer you will be responsible:
- Supporting the GDPR Implementation team
- Supporting the business through providing legal and technical knowledge, expertise and advice relating to data protection and GDPR
- Understanding and communication the issues that the business face in relation to privacy and data protection
- Implementing training and awareness programs related to data protection and GDPR legislation
- Provide data protection monitoring activities
- Support the response to any data protection related queries
- Manage general administration of all subject access requests and data erasure requests
- Support investigations required as a result of any suspected data privacy breaches
The ideal Data Protection Support Officer candidate will need:
- A solid understanding of the Data Protection Act and GDPR legislation
- Experience of handling and responding to subject access requests
- Strong critical and out of the box thinking
- To have great organisational and multi-tasking skills
- The Ability to be analytical and focus on attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to communicate and operate confidently at all levels within an organisation
Working Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 5:00, within 10 minutes of the M1 in Luton, you can expect to receive a salary between £30,000 and £37,000 plus benefits.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80367667