An experienced secondary history teacher needed in Portsmouth school to start immediately on a full time basis
Your new company
This is a popular and oversubscribed school located in Southampton which is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher. You will be joining a hardworking team who is working closely together to achieve the best teaching outcomes and raise students' progress.
Your new role
The school is looking for a History Teacher who is able to motivate different ability students as well as stretch the high achievers to ensure they maximise their potential by using a range of different learning resources and equipment. Additionally, you would need to be able manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and apply appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour.
What you'll need to succeed
- If you're a qualified Teacher, recent teaching experience in the UK is essential
- NQTs are welcome, right through to very experienced teachers
- Enthusiastic teaching style, with a willingness to promote learning
- Strong classroom and behaviour management skills - Reliable and flexible - good communication and a flexible diary
What you'll get in return
- Competitive day rates between £110-£170
- A personal Hays consultant offering advice and guidance during your placement
- Refer a Friend scheme - qualify vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding training
- Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80351015