Finance Assistant with on street parking
Award winning Agency who has an amazing client base across Europe are recruiting a finance assistant or project accountant to join their finance team. Ideally you will have experience dealing with consultants timesheets and the costings associated with projects in an agency environment. The company provide high end design solutions for clients across the globe and have been consistently growing over the past ten years. As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to travel to their different sites and benefit from their amazing benefits including bonuses, pension, medical, nights out and team building.
They promote from within, have won some of their industries most sought after awards and have some of the best offices in London.
- Understand how to identify whether staff timesheet postings are correct in accordance with the Contract
- Analyse, and report to Project Finance Analyst on, monthly time forecasts against actual performance, ascertain reasoning for variances Prepare and update project payment schedules / summary of works
- Manage and maintain project cash flow spreadsheet
- Raise and process sales invoices/credit notes for contractual design instalments and project related expenses in a timely manner, for issue by Head of Finance
- Responsible for project credit control and drafting emails to chase payment of outstanding invoices
- Collate supporting documentation for sales invoices
- Prepare Client Statements of Account and Aged Debtor reports with commentary on a weekly basis for review
- Proactively design and prepare ad hoc reports as necessary
- Potential to prepare project expense invoices
- Advanced Excel skills
- High levels of accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80340020