Head of Finance
I am currently recruiting for Head of Finance to work with a Telecommunications service provider in South East of England.
The post holder will be responsible for managing all aspects of management accounting, reporting and commentary for all revenue generating Business Units within the organisation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver financial support and services to the Terrestrial Broadcast, Telecoms & M2M, and Satellite & Media Business Units (BU) as business partner. Key interfaces include BU FDs and teams, other Group finance functions, and the wider FP&A team Heads of Finance.
- Deliver finance support and services in terms of accurate, timely and insightful reporting of Actuals, budget and Forecast financial performance, providing insight into forward trends, risks and opportunities arising, and pro-active, action orientated advice re actions required to address or improve performance.
- Support BU Commercial Finance team in accounting, forecasting and reporting of Revenue, Gross Margin, Opex including labour and headcount costs, Ebitda, Cash. Provision of ad hoc analysis. Preparation of annual BU budgets, working closely with BU teams.
- Liaise with the Corporate Costs team to ensure full transparency and understanding of key cost trends as they impact Business Units
- Drive and deliver improvement in team engagement (measured by annual Gallup survey)
- Deliver timely and quality reporting and analysis to meet Group FP&A reporting deadlines.
- Drive continuous improvement in finance reporting quality and efficiency of finance processes.
- Provide support for cost centre managers re cost trends and targets, in the most efficient manner, optimising a "self serve" approach with useful, actionable reports for users.
- Ensure financial reporting compliance with accounting policy, highlighting and addressing issues arising with BU finance teams, FP&A and FCC
- Support the preparation of Regulatory accounts for Terrestrial Broadcast BU (led by FCC), by ensuring the maintenance of cost allocation methodologies between Corporate and the BU, and appropriate governance in place to ensure compliance and integrity of data and a clean regulatory audit.
Applicants MUST have experience in a similar role, in central finance systems, ideally within the TMT sector (Technology, Media and Telecommunications).
Please do not hesitate to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80360401