Risk Systems Integration Specialist
Edward Carter Solutions have an exciting new opportunity as a Risk Systems Integration Specialist to start an initial 6 month contract ASAP;
Knowledge & Experience:
* Extensive experience in ETL processes and tools (preferably XSLT, Informatica, scripting languages and SQL) is essential.
* Extensive experience in supporting enterprise risk management systems (Market Risk and/or Credit Risk). Knowledge of QuiC (IHS Markit Analytics) is a plus.
* Knowledge of Python, ActivePivot cubing solution and Control-M scheduler is desirable;
* Extensive experience of working in an IT technical team with a track record in delivering results within agreed dead-lines;
* Good knowledge of market and credit risk measurement techniques (VaR, PFE, CVA…);
* Basic understanding of Treasury products and derivatives valuation;
* Technical & Professional Expertise - ability to make effective and appropriate use of functional knowledge and technical skills;
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
* Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate appropriate, concise and accurate information;
* Good interpersonal skills, in particular, service orientation and people empathy;
* Fluency in written and spoken English;
* Ability to operate sensitively and effectively in a multicultural environment.
Risk Systems Integration Specialists looking to apply for this role should contact Jake on 01268 444444, or email in your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80359615