Monday- Friday 35 hours per week
Credit Controller £18,000 - £22,000
An excellent full time temporary opportunity has arisen to work within a large company that has been established since 1770. Our client offers free parking to all staff.
Working as a Credit Controller, you're duties will include investigating and resolving any payment queries or issues, collect any outstanding rentals arrears and to assist in the effective administration of all direct debits and other banking transactions as required. Pass information to relevant departments for further action and to follow through as necessary.
- Highly numerate with strong accounts/credit control knowledge desirable.
- Excellent communication skills/telephone manner.
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Able to work to deadlines with accuracy and precision.
- Good team player and also able to work as an individual unsupervised.
- Able to prioritise tasks and good time management skills.
If you are seeking a varied role working for a company who invest in their staff and offer good benefits, please apply for immediate consideration.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80360639