KS2 Teacher - Full-time
Start Date: Sep 2018
Class teacher required – September 2018
Due to school expansion, from September 2018 we are looking to appoint an excellent class teacher. We plan and moderate together closely as a team, ensuring all children have equal opportunity to access our exciting, creative curriculum.
We are looking for an excellent full time teacher who has:
- An engaging teaching style that inspires all types of learners, and fosters independence and confidence
- High expectations of themselves and all pupils, and a track record of accelerating the progress of the children in their class
- Outstanding behaviour management skills
- Excellent communication skills, at all levels, with pupils, staff, parents and the wider community.
- A good sense of humour and the drive to go that extra mile in order to develop and maintain outstanding practice.
We can offer you:
- Happy and enthusiastic children
- Supportive and friendly staff, parents and governors
- Beautiful grounds and excellent resources
- Continuing professional development
Visits are encouraged. Please contact Mrs Carol Lusher, Head’s PA, on 01892 529682 to book a visit.
The school is fully committed to the safeguarding of children, therefore all staff are subject to an enhanced check through the Disclosure and Barring Service along with all other relevant employment checks.
Closing Date: Monday 19th March 3 p.m.
Interview Date: Tuesday 27th March
Information about the school
Southborough Primary School is a large, friendly school (approximately 560 pupils) situated on the rural fringe between Southborough and Tunbridge Wells. We are situated on a lovely site with superb grounds.
We have an excellent team of enthusiastic and dedicated teachers, support staff and governors. We work closely with our parents, local church and community to provide quality education and exciting learning opportunities.
We are committed to all of our children reaching high standards of attainment and achievement in a happy, secure and stimulating environment.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.