KS1 Teacher - Full-time
Salary: Main Pay Scale + possible TLR
Required From: September 2018
Are you ready to lead an outstanding Year 2 team?
Barnsole Primary has a fantastic leadership opportunity for an experienced Year 2 teacher, at the most over-subscribed school in Medway.
We respect, value and fully invest in our staff to ensure that they have every opportunity to become outstanding leaders of learning. We have a proven track record in developing teachers into senior leadership roles.
Barnsole Primary is an outstanding three form entry school (March 2016) and a member of Barnsole Primary Trust.
- passionate about teaching and learning?
- a teacher who has the highest expectations of themselves and others?
- a dynamic primary practitioner who understands outstanding teaching and learning?
- a dedicated team player with energy, drive and creativity?
- innovative and committed to school improvement?
- committed to the highest possible expectations and pupil outcomes?
- a strong communicator with emotional intelligence?
- ambitious and committed to your own professional development?
- a teacher with a sense of humour?
We can offer you:
- pupils who are enthusiastic and caring.
- a dynamic and supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- opportunities for career development across the Trust.
- a 100% focus on improving outcomes for all our pupils.
- a vibrant, energetic and fun place to work.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged; please contact Helen Rixon on the above telephone number to arrange a visit with one of our senior leaders.
Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Barnsole Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults.
Application forms are on our website.
The closing date for applications is 09:00 on Monday 19th March 2018. Short listed candidates will be invited for interview on Thursday 22nd March 2018 or Friday 23rd March 2018.
Information about the school
Barnsole Primary School is an outstanding school (March 2016) and a member of Barnsole Primary Trust. At Barnsole, we respect, value and invest in our staff to ensure that they have every opportunity to develop and become the best professionals they can be.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.