The Primary Curriculum Teacher - Full-time
Start Date: Sep 2018
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Class Teacher who has:
- proven Primary School experience
- a commitment to high expectations and a thorough understanding of raising standards
- a passion for teaching and learning, and improving opportunities for all children
- a commitment to involving parents/carers in the education process and to work in partnership with them
- good management and organisational skills.
NQTs are welcome to apply and visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact Maggie Williams, our School Business Manager, at the email address above to arrange a visit or request an e-application form.
References will be requested for applicants who short listed ONLY, and prior to interview. Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Closing Date: 19/03/2018 at 12:00
Information about the school
Orchard Primary School is a ‘good’ school (Ofsted, March 2014), with friendly and supportive staff who are ready to welcome you to our school team. We can offer you:
- a caring and welcoming school community
- happy, enthusiastic and motivated children who enjoy school
- professional support and training appropriate to the role
- supportive staff, governors and parents/carers
The school is committed to child protection/ safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share in this duty of care. Offers of employment are made subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and other employment checks. Please note that references will be requested for all candidates shortlisted, and prior to interview.
The school is committed to Equality and Diversity in employment practice and delivery.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.