Network Engineer - London - Juniper/Cisco - £25,000
Seeking Network Engineers, you will be exposed to a variety of technical solutions enabling you to provide support to our customers via email, telephony and other support tools and methods.
This role is ideally suited to an individual with a very broad knowledge of networking and troubleshooting methods
Duties and responsibilities
- Day to Day troubleshooting and support of customer faults and equipment.
- Day to Day network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources
- Day to Day maintenance of my clients core network.
- Designing and implementing new solutions whilst improving current services resilience
- The configuration of routing and switching equipment, firewalls, VoIP devices
Required competencies (Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Attitude)
- Strong knowledge of networking fundamentals incl. the OSI model
- JNCIA certification as a minimum
- Hands-on experience with Juniper ACX and SRX series
- An excellent customer service focus
- Broad knowledge of TCP/IP, BGP, MPLS, WANs, VoIP and Firewalls
- Salary between £18,000 and £25,000 depending on experience. Reviewed annually
- Hours: 40 per week, Monday to Friday (normal office hours apply). Please note: engineers could be on call outside office hours, at weekends or in the evenings, and need to be flexible in case of major technical problems
- Holiday allowance 21 paid holidays per annum, not including public holidays
- Reward and recognition bonuses
- Subsidised gym membership
For more information on this opportunity please contact me on ************ or email ******************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298257