Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Chepstow - Wales
Salary & Benefits: Competitive with Excellent Benefits
Do you want to be part of a paradigm shift?
Creo Medical is a medical device company focused on the emerging field of surgical endoscopy, a recent development in minimally invasive surgery.
Creo’s mission is to improve patient outcomes by applying microwave and bipolar radiofrequency energy to surgical endoscopy. We are at the forefront of a paradigm shift in endoscopic surgery. What does this mean? – shorter procedures, shorter hospital stays, lower costs and significantly improved patient outcomes.
Over recent times, the team at Creo has expanded significantly to introduce additional experience into the design, manufacture, production and commercialisation of electrosurgical medical devices. As such, we have developed an electrosurgical platform and are developing a pipeline of medical devices which we plan to launch commercially in the near future. Creo proudly holds an extensive portfolio of intellectual property, including 97 granted patents and 245 patents pending.
Consistently winning Innovation Awards
To recognise our achievements so far, we have been consistently winning Innovation and Angel Investment Awards. Our CROMA platform and Speedboat device has gained FDA clearance and is CE Marked, and since December 2016, we have been publicly trading on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. To learn more, check us out on our website.
Anything is possible with the right approach
As a talented team with diverse backgrounds, we have a depth of expertise across all areas of the business. We succeed through applying our ‘can-do’ attitude to innovate so that we can satisfy our hunger for solutions!
Engagement and collaboration is key to our business success and to continually innovate and exchange ideas and knowledge in an open, encouraging and developmental environment.
Being part of our team will mean making a real difference globally.
About the Role:
As we prepare for exciting expansion and growth, we have an opportunity for a Product Manager to join our Commercial team.
- The development and implementation of strategic marketing plans
- Develop and manage marketing materials, such as website, brochures, videos etc.
- Plan and execute product launches with supporting marketing materials
- Develop and execute promotional programs
- Develop deep knowledge of market dynamics and customer needs
- Evaluate and develop potential marketing initiatives aligned with our strategic priorities
- Meet with customers to assess future market needs, as well as to maintain positive relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
- Experience in a product manager position, preferably in a medical device, or highly regulated environment
- Experience of working with a start-up business would be advantageous
- Experience in writing marketing texts, e.g. for website or brochures
- The role will be based in Chepstow but involves a significant amount of travel
At Creo we want to continue to build a team of the very best people – If you’re looking for your next challenge, have entrepreneurial flair and experience of working in a highly regulated environment and want to be part of our exciting journey – we’d love to hear from you!
The reward? As well as being part of our exciting future, at Creo, we believe that people make all the difference, and so we invest substantially in our people and learning & development initiatives and schemes and enjoy generous perks ranging from social events, holidays, competitive salaries, pension and private healthcare – everything you’d expect really, plus the benefit of being part of the team at the forefront of a paradigm shift in endoscopic surgery.
No agencies please.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298815