AV Engineer - CSCS/ECS own Tools and Transport
We are currently seeking Audio Visual Installation Engineers. To be considered for this role you will need to have a minimum of 2 year's experience as a Audio Visual Installation Engineer and hold a valid CSCS/ECS Card. You must have experience with installing screens, smart-boards, video walls, racks, and projectors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Installation of screens, smart-boards, video walls, racks and projectors
- Network Infrastructure Cabling
- Soldering, Crimp, Terminating
- Wiring Diagrams, Schematics
- Plan and prioritise work activities.
- Ensure all duties are carried out in a safe manner in accordance with H&S.
Skills and Experience
- 2 years+ of AV Installation
- A valid ECS/CSCS Card
- Own tools, steps, drills and full PPE
- Reliable, with a positive and proactive attitude
- Happy to be on site where customers are present
To be considered for the role you will need to apply with an up to date CV and provide two references.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298301