Software Developer - Permanent - Hampshire
Software Developer - Permanent - Hampshire - £35-42k
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but growing team working within a dynamic, market-leading small business. This is a hands-on job, with responsibilities developing real-time business-critical decision support applications for the Energy Market.
Key Skills required
- Ability to work professionally, quickly and accurately whilst under pressure with a friendly, positive can do attitude.
- Self-motivated, pleasant personality. Must enjoy working in a small team and individually.
- Ability to communicate with accuracy and clarity in both verbal and written communications, especially with internal staff at all levels.
- Excellent working knowledge of relational database principles and database integration.
- Experience using MS Visual Studio.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299241