Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Thorn Baker are recruiting for a Web Developer, Marketing & Sales Office Assistant
To complete & optimise our new website, working closely with our web developers and office members. Developing & implementing advertising campaigns, direct sales approaching & acquiring new business from small retail through to large purchasing companies and enterprises of promotional items, managing all social media & general administrative duties.
This role will commence with full focus on 'Web Development' and therefore requires a high skill level in this field.
Applicants will be expected to have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and be competent in self managing time and work without supervision with speed, accuracy and consistency. Attention to detail is essential. The role requires both working independently and as part of a team.
Experience in web creation, development & optimisation, content management, social media & marketing is essential, with preferred experience in artwork packages, website basic coding and sales.
- Experience in Wordpress, Wix, Big Commerce, Shopify, eBay - platforms that require adding images, text, prices
- Experience with basic code - html, css
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent communications skills both verbally and in writing
- Time management and the ability to prioritize workload effectively
- A methodical and organised approach
- Enthusiastic, versatile and reliable
- The ability to learn considerable product information and retain the knowledge
- A creative interest
- A proactive, 'go get', 'can do' attitude
- Driving license and vehicle
Please apply online or if you have any questions please call Francesca McCann at Thorn Baker on ************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960297319