Java Consultant / Software Trainer (Cloud)
Java Consultant / Software Trainer
London / Milton Keynes
£85,000 - £95,000
We are working with a London based Cloud Native Consultancy firm to recruit an experienced Java Consultant / Developer, who can also work the role of a cloud-native software trainer. Someone who can implement, guide and drive the adoption of cloud native practises.
This Java Developer / Software Trainer role, will be to present vision & strategy to external clients, as well as helping train and develop their own development teams to create full stack, cloud native solutions. You should have the ability to influence and negotiate with external client management, as well as being technical expert in cloud native and Java technology.
Responsibilities of Java Consultant / Software Trainer:
- Deliver world-class PaaS environments as Java Consultant
- Deliver cloud native training courses to external client & development teams
- Be technical expert in Java / Cloud related technology
- Happy with periods away / travel (Milton Keynes often)
Requirements of Java Consultant / Software Trainer:
- Senior level working knowledge of Java & Cloud related technology
- Jenkins, Docker, Containers etc
- Experience deploying enterprise solutions to the cloud (AWS, Cloud Foundry, BOSH)
- Exposure to PaaS a plus (Cloud Foundry, BoSH, Openshift)
- Any previous training experience a plus!
Java Consultant / Software Trainer package:
- Basic salary of £85,000 - £95,000 PA
- Private BUPA healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960297794