Infrastructure Engineer - Oxfordshire - 6 month Contract
Tags: 3rd Line Support, VMware, Windows server, Microsoft, Network, Active Directory.
This is an initial 6 month contract based in Oxfordshire on client site.
- Good level of understanding of a Microsoft Windows Active Directory environment.
- Windows Server
- Good level of understanding of TCP/IP.
- Excellent knowledge & hands-on experience VMware
- Good level of understanding of backup strategies and technologies, preferably Symantec Backup exec or Veeam VMware backup.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent problem management skills.
- Excellent business communication skills, with the skills to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent time management.
- Capable of moving desktop equipment in an office environment.
- Experience of working in an ITIL aligned environment.
- An out-of-the-box thinker with a passion for IT.
As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
If this role is of interest to you please apply immediately to Alex Jury at Roc Search.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299579