Lead Engineer to lead complex technical assignments for a reputable Aerospace company based in Tewkesbury, salary negotiable
You will be educated to Degree level or equivalent within a relevant engineering discipline, Strong Servo Valve knowledge including an understanding of their applications and principles of operations
General Responsibilities of a Lead Engineer:
· Lead complex technical assignments and engineering programmes
· Support all engineering activities and be part of a multidisciplinary project team
· Provide an essential link between customer needs and delivery of business goals.
· Hands-on, testing skills (e.g. vibration, pressure impulse, thermal, endurance, hydromechanics, test control and data acquisition)
· Manufacturing and machining processes understanding
· Lead detailed technical projects
· Formal inspections and approval of test methods
· Excellent inter-personal and communication skills to enable strong collaboration and coordination between the laboratory staff, engineering teams, site services and management. Will include a broad range of communication means including informal and formal
Benefits of a Lead Engineer:
· Private Healthcare
· Employee Share Option
· Sick Pay Scheme
· Flexible Benefits Programme
· Profit Share Scheme
If you would like the opportunity to work as a Lead Engineer, working on a range of high profile Aerospace programmes for a globally recognised Aerospace company based in Tewkesbury please apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Jamie Birch on ************* or send your CV and cover letter
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299370